Paugge VESA Certified 2m Displayport 1.4 Cable
* VESA Certified
* UL Certified
* DP V1.4 bandwidth to enable resolutions up to 8K 7680×4320@60Hz(DSC) and 4K 3840×2160@144Hz
* Displayport Male to Displayport Male
* 32.40 Gbps Bandwith
* HBR3 (DisplayPort High Bit Rate 3) (8.10 Gbit/s per lane)
* 7680 × 4320, 5120 × 2880, 3840×2160, 2560×1600, 1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1280×720, 1024×768 Resolution Support
* 8K 60Hz, 8K 30Hz, 5K 120Hz, 4K 144Hz, 4K 120Hz, 4K 60Hz, 2K 240Hz, 2K 165Hz, 2K 144Hz, Full HD 240Hz, Full HD 165Hz, Full HD 144Hz Refresh Rate Support
* 4320p 60Hz, 4320p 30Hz, 2160p 144Hz, 2160p 120Hz, 2160p 60Hz, 1440p 240Hz, 1440p 165Hz, 1440p 144Hz, 1080p 240Hz, 1080p 165Hz, 1080p 144Hz Refresh Rate Support
* YCbCr 4:4:4 , YCbCr 4:2:2 , YCbCr 4:2:0 , BT 2020
* High Dynamic Range (HDR10)
* Display Stream Compression (DSC 1.2)
* High Bandwith Digital Content Protection (HDCP 2.2)
* Dual Mode (DP++) (Maximum DP++ Bandwith 18 Gbit/s 600MHz)
* Stereoscopic 3D Video
* Forward Error Correction
* 32 Audio Channels (24bits)
* AdaptiveSync Support / FreeSync 2 Support / FreeSync Support / G-Sync Support
* Upstream Device Detection Support
* HPD (Hot Plug Detection) Support
* MST (Multi Stream Transport) Support
* Downwards compatible to older Displayport standards (V1.3 / V1.2 / V1.1)
* Plug and Play ( No special driver installation or additional power source required )
* Compatible with Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows on supported systems
* 100% Pure Conductor / EMI Shielding Protection
* Color: Black Plug / Gray Braiding
* Length: 2m
Paugge ENTDP1420 2m Displayport 1.4 Cable Main Features
The VESA DisplayPort Certification Program is a legal program run by VESA LLC for consumers who need a new DisplayPort cable with features to safely complete the purchase process with an original and certified cable of the required specifications and top quality.
The VESA DP 1.4 DisplayPort Certification Program is for 32.40Gbps Bandwith, 8K 60Hz, 8K 30Hz, 5K 120Hz, 4K 120Hz, 4K 60Hz, 2K 165Hz, 2K 144Hz, Full HD 240Hz, Full HD 165Hz, HPD, MST, HDR, HDCP 2.2, DSC 1.2, G Sync, FreeSync and FreeSync2.
Check the VESA Certification by searching model no ENTDP1420
- Micro-packet architecture over 1- 4 lanes
- Up to 8.1 Gbps per lane–32.4 Gbps over 4 lanes
- Allowing for overhead — 25.92 Gbps over 4 lanes
- Increased bandwidth allows 5K monitors (5120 x 2880) with a single cable and no compression
- Multiple display support–two 4K UHD monitors (3840 x 2160) using VESA Coordinated Video Timing supported from a single connector
- Continued support for video conversion to VGA, DVI and HDMI
- Support for HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 with CEC
- Support for 4:2:0 pixel structure which enables 8K x 4K displays
- Ability to support UHD monitor @60Hz and 24-bit color over (2) lanes while assigning other 2 lanes for alternate data types such as USB as allowed in DockPort
High Dynamic Range (HDR) is the new standard for picture quality, offering a much wider range of colour, contrast and clarity.
HDR improves the picture even further to reveal previously unavailable levels of realism, making you really feel a part of the scene.
The transition between the brightest and darkest points is much richer and more progressive, as there are more intermediate tones available that the screen can display.
Includes HDR, HDR10 technology.
HDCP 2.2 is a technology designed to prevent illegal copying of 4K Ultra HD content.
Every link in the video chain must support HDCP 2.2 — Graphic Card’s source, Monitor, Displayport Cable and any component the video signal passes through.
The Graphic Card, monitor and the displayport cable that has Displayport 1.4 port supports HDCP 2.2
If any port is Displayport 1.2, the system doesnt support HDCP 2.2
Paugge ENTDP1420 model displayport cable is version 1.4 and supports HDCP 2.2