Paugge AOC Fiber Displayport 1.4 Cable – 30m
* Active Optical Fiber Displayport 1.4 Cable
* DP V1.4 bandwidth to enable resolutions up to 8K 7680×4320@60Hz(DSC) and 4K 3840×2160@120Hz
* Displayport Male to Displayport Male
* 32.40 Gbps Bandwith
* HBR3 (DisplayPort High Bit Rate 3) (8.10 Gbit/s per lane)
* 7680 × 4320, 5120 × 2880, 3840×2160, 2560×1600, 1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1280×720, 1024×768 Resolution Support
* 8K 60Hz, 8K 30Hz, 5K 120Hz, 4K 120Hz, 4K 60Hz, 2K 240Hz, 2K 165Hz, 2K 144Hz, Full HD 240Hz, Full HD 165Hz, Full HD 144Hz Refresh Rate Support
* 4320p 60Hz, 4320p 30Hz, 2160p 120Hz, 2160p 60Hz, 1440p 240Hz, 1440p 165Hz, 1440p 144Hz, 1080p 240Hz, 1080p 165Hz, 1080p 144Hz Refresh Rate Support
* YCbCr 4:4:4 , YCbCr 4:2:2 , YCbCr 4:2:0 , BT 2020
* High Dynamic Range (HDR10)
* Display Stream Compression (DSC 1.2)
* High Bandwith Digital Content Protection (HDCP 2.2)
* Dual Mode (DP++) (Maximum DP++ Bandwith 18 Gbit/s 600MHz)
* Stereoscopic 3D Video
* Forward Error Correction
* 32 Audio Channels (24bits)
* AdaptiveSync Support / FreeSync 2 Support / FreeSync Support / G-Sync Support
* Upstream Device Detection Support
* HPD (Hot Plug Detection) Support
* MST (Multi Stream Transport) Support
* Downwards compatible to older Displayport standards (V1.3 / V1.2 / V1.1)
* Plug and Play ( No special driver installation or additional power source required )
* Compatible with Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows on supported systems
* 100% Pure Conductor / EMI Shielding Protection
* Color: Black Plug / Gray Braiding
* Length: 30m
Paugge AOC Fiber Displayport 1.4 Cable Main Features
The chipset in the connectors has at the input the function of transforming the electrical signal into a fibre optic signal, based on the sending of light pulses. At the output, the chipset has the reverse function of transforming the fibre signal into an electrical signal. This is the reason why the AOC Displayport cables are unidirectional with one connector that must always be connected to the emitter (source) and another one that is always connected to the receiver (display).
- Micro-packet architecture over 1- 4 lanes
- Up to 8.1 Gbps per lane–32.4 Gbps over 4 lanes
- Allowing for overhead — 25.92 Gbps over 4 lanes
- Increased bandwidth allows 5K monitors (5120 x 2880) with a single cable and no compression
- Multiple display support–two 4K UHD monitors (3840 x 2160) using VESA Coordinated Video Timing supported from a single connector
- Continued support for video conversion to VGA, DVI and HDMI
- Support for HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 with CEC
- Support for 4:2:0 pixel structure which enables 8K x 4K displays
- Ability to support UHD monitor @60Hz and 24-bit color over (2) lanes while assigning other 2 lanes for alternate data types such as USB as allowed in DockPort
High Dynamic Range (HDR) is the new standard for picture quality, offering a much wider range of colour, contrast and clarity.
HDR improves the picture even further to reveal previously unavailable levels of realism, making you really feel a part of the scene.
The transition between the brightest and darkest points is much richer and more progressive, as there are more intermediate tones available that the screen can display.
Includes HDR, HDR10 technology.
HDCP 2.2 is a technology designed to prevent illegal copying of 4K Ultra HD content.
Every link in the video chain must support HDCP 2.2 — Graphic Card’s source, Monitor, Displayport Cable and any component the video signal passes through.
The Graphic Card, monitor and the displayport cable that has Displayport 1.4 port supports HDCP 2.2
If any port is Displayport 1.2, the system doesnt support HDCP 2.2
Paugge ENTDP1420 model displayport cable is version 1.4 and supports HDCP 2.2